For health care facilities, relying on printed plans to support compliance, maintenance, improvement, and troubleshooting activities drains productivity and adds unnecessary cost and risk.
SmartCSM displaces paper plan rooms with an intuitive visual database of facility assets and information. With this powerful software, facility operators can nimbly traverse critical infrastructure challenges.
Hospitals and medical facilities can benefit from using SmartCSM for their infrastructure management in several ways.
- Avoid Joint Commission and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) inspection deficiencies for common instances of noncompliance.
- Maximize productivity with a single digital source of truth for critical infrastructure at your fingertips.
- Avoid the risks of lost or outdated plans and employee turnover.
- Save time and sidestep mishaps by immediately determining supply/feed information and affected areas for downstream assets.
- Identify needed specifications just by clicking.
- Consolidate warranties, manuals, and other important documentation.
- Send automatic maintenance reminders and timely stakeholder notifications.
- Scan QR codes in the field to readily identify asset details.